This personal data protection charter (below: the "Charter") describes the commitment of the Site HEAVEN TO SEA – Rarotonga in the Cook Islands - 3151/2011 edited by HEAVEN TO SEA as data controller with regard to respect for the privacy and protection of the personal data of its users. This Charter has been drawn up to enable you to become aware of the practices and conditions under which HEAVEN TO SEA collects, uses and stores your personal data (below: the “ Data”).
You will find a description of the various Data that we may collect and process or that you may transmit to us when you access and/or use the site https://heaventosea.com (the “Site ”) on which our products are sold. The term "Site" refers only to the site https://heaventosea.com.
Given the constant evolution of laws and regulations in terms of technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Charter will be updated. If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by email.
If any of the clauses of this Charter should be declared null or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten but will not invalidate the other clauses of this Charter.
This Charter applies to the Data collected:
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through sites managed by them, including through applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Site. We thank you for carefully reading the Charter concerning the processing of your Data and we inform you that browsing our Site necessarily entails the acceptance of this Charter. If the latter does not obtain your membership, we invite you to leave our Site. It is your responsibility to check that the Data communicated to HEAVEN TO SEA is compliant.
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with HEAVEN TO SEA (subscription to the Newsletter, completion of contact forms, as well as during any telephone exchanges) we are likely to collect the following Data:
Data may be collected in different ways on the Site. The Data may be collected directly when you transfer it to us using the contact forms, newsletter subscription forms available on the Site and/or communicated when you contact us by telephone. When you contact us through these different means, a copy of your exchanges with HEAVEN TO SEA, including email addresses, may be made and archived. HEAVEN TO SEA also indirectly collects certain Data by means of cookies/tracers. We invite you to read our Cookies Charter, intended to help you better understand these technologies and the use we make of them on the Site and as part of our services, applications and tools.
If you are a simple user, we collect your Data for:
- Send you our Newsletter and/or personalized commercial offers if you have consented
- Manage orders and execute the contract
- Manage your requests sent via the contact pages
- Notify you of changes to the Site or our product and service offering
- Respect our rights and obligations stipulated in the contracts concluded with the users as well as for any other legal purpose.
- To secure your browsing and improve your user experience.
- analyze traffic and data on the Site in order to measure the number of users of the Site, to make it easier to use and to ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests.
Refusal to correctly complete the form(s) on the Site may block access to certain pages, in particular those concerning the request for a quote or contact.
Your Data is processed by the staff and collaborators of HEAVEN TO SEA in charge of:
- Site management (Orders and shipments)
- Support management, to answer all your questions
In addition, as part of our business, and for processing purposes, your Data may be communicated to subcontractors, service providers or other third parties, and in particular:
- Emailing Service
Each of its actors respects a commitment of confidentiality concerning the use and processing of personal data.
For the sending of our Newsletters, our e-mailing campaigns are managed through the services of HEAVEN TO SEA – Rarotonga in the Cook Islands.
All of the aforementioned subcontractors, service providers, Partners or other third parties are bound by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of Data and to process it only for the purposes for which we transmit to them.
Your Data may be transmitted to any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of part or all of the assets of HEAVEN TO SEA due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation or other processes where HEAVEN TO SEA User Data is among the transferred assets.
Finally, we may also disclose your Data:
- to comply with any warrants required by applicable laws, including governmental and regulatory requests
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or required to protect the rights, property, or safety of HEAVEN TO SEA, its customers, or others stakeholders.
This potential disclosure includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud and counterfeit protection.
The Site may contain links to various sites and social media platforms operated on third-party servers, by persons or organizations over which HEAVEN TO SEA has no control . Therefore, we can in no way be held responsible for the way your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to read the applicable personal data protection charter of each third-party website that you access via the Site in order to assess how your Data will be used.
HEAVEN TO SEA only keeps your Data for the duration necessary for the purposes set out in Article 3. This retention period is not the same depending on the Data in question. cause, the nature and purpose of the collection being likely to vary this duration. Similarly, certain legal obligations impose a specific retention period.
When you subscribe to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact HEAVEN TO SEA using the contact form or communicate with us by telephone, your data may be stored:
- up to one (1) year from the last contact if you do not have a customer account or an order placed on the Site.
- In all other cases, the retention period for the Data exchanged may not exceed one (1) year.
Your Data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall and antivirus. We have implemented technical and organizational measures intended to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your Data against any accidental loss and against any unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Given the particularities inherent to the Internet, it is however impossible for us to guarantee the optimal security of the exchange of information on this network. We strive to protect your Data, but we cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information transmitted to the Site. You agree that you transmit your Data at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for failure to comply with the privacy settings or security measures in place on the Site. As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility.
You can choose how the Data you provide to us is used:
- You can browse the Site without providing any Data. If necessary, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site and in particular, send a quote or contact request
- You can decide to no longer receive the Newsletter as well as our personalized offers: you just need to log in to your Site user account or click on the link in the email sent to you.
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data, in particular European regulation 2016/679 on data protection (the "GDPR") as well as the law of January 6, 1978 n ° 78 -17 called "Informatique et Libertés" and its modifications, you have a right of access and a right of rectification on your Data.
Furthermore, subject to the conditions provided by said regulations for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- A right to the erasure of your Data (Excluding accounting data whose retention for 10 years is required by French law - article L123-22 of the Commercial Code)
- A right to limit the processing of your Data
- A right to object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR
- A right to portability of the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or the performance of a contract)
- The right to withdraw consent, when it has been requested. When the processing of your Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw it at any time.
You acknowledge, however, that the processing carried out before the revocation of your consent remains perfectly valid. You also have the right to object without reason to HEAVEN TO SEA analyzing your Data to share it for marketing purposes.
However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the GDPR, for the exercise of these rights, HEAVEN TO SEA, as responsible for this treatment, reserves the right to ask you to prove your identity. We inform you that the data used to prove your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request. You can exercise these rights by sending an email in French to contact@HEAVEN TO SEA83.com or to the following address:
HEAVEN TO SEA – Rarotonga in the Cook Islands - 3151/2011
We have one month to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This period may be extended by two months, due to the complexity or the excessive number of requests.
The Data collected as part of the use of the Site is stored exclusively on a dedicated server located in Europe (France), marketed by the company PLANETHOSTER.inc - 4416 Louis B. Mayer, Laval (Quebec) H7P 0G1, Canada.